CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seattle Here I come!

I've really slacked at blogging, not because life is boring, primarily because I have found FaceBook and find it fun to post pictures and updates there.

At anycase, i have less than 75 days until my next 1/2 marathon! I was going to Anchorage, but have decided my heart belongs in Seattle with my family! So, I have changed and commited to the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon! It's going to be hilly, and probably kick my butt! Surely to be one of the last to finish, but that's okay. I am more determined than ever to be out there walking! Helping Fight the bad guys for my son Griffin, who I desparately miss.

If you haven't already donated, please do at the website above! I'd love if people donate $11.00 in memory of what would be Griffin's 11th birthday this July!

0 comments: