CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Update

So, I'm going to try to be better about Blogging. I can't believe it's Halloween. Sydney is Alice in Wonderland, she loves absoutely perfect as Alice. And if you call her Alice (while in costume) she quickly correct you, "No not Alice, Alice in Wonderland!" Sometimes I just look at her and can't believe she's my girl. Blake has 2 costumes depending on his mood. He recently pick up a gold/black ninja costume with an awesome ninja sword (we lost the sword at the Boo at the Zoo). Also, he has his zombie doctor costume from last year (we couldn't seem to find the doctor coat, so it's bacially scrubs (with guts and blood) plus we put blood in his hair and on his face! It's pretty cool.

The kids have already had Halloween overload! (The story of my life...trying to plan as many events as humanly possible) We've been to the Arboretum Pumpkin patch 3 times! We went to the YMCA halloween party, Trick or Treating at the Arboretum, Trick or Treating at the Heard Museum with the Dinosaurs (that was awesome!), the Boo at the Zoo, our grief group party and all before Halloween!

Today, is actually Halloween, the kids ate donuts for breakfast (per my promise to my grandma to feed them donuts and hotdogs today (like we used to)) I'm picking them up early and bringing them back to my office to trick or treat and then we will trick or treat around the neighborhood!!

I'm sure we'll have candy for months!

I'm in final count down for the marathon, I'll update on that later. I have a big Pasta Party tomorrow night, Barry and I stay in the hotel, And the kids will come meet us to cheer me on Sunday morning. Be thinking of me!
-Mo

1 comments:

janet said...

Don't be beating yourself up girl...you be proud of yourself for doing this! Be proud of yourself even if it takes days for you to cross the finish line. :) Cause....you are doing it, and that is SO something to be proud of. You are an inspiration to all of us slackers!! :) We are so proud of you!