CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Note to Self: Type of Socks make a Difference!

Okay, so I'm clueless to this athletic stuff. Apparently the type of sock you were makes a difference! Stupid me wore my "cute" pink socks with awesome running shoes. I had bought some athletic "keeps moisture" away. But they were all dirty. I've been working Overtime, and with trying to keep up with the kids and get all my miles in, my laundry has suffered! And lets be completely honest, aside from mopping the floors, I hate laundry. Don't mind actually washing it, it is the folding and putting away that drives me crazy. Anyways, I walked on Tuesday, with my pink socks, in return, i got huge blisters. Lesson learned, by more socks!! Don't let my laundry pile up (at least not the good socks!).

Last night, poor Barry had the job of helping pop the blister. With no pain and a whole lot of relief I am happy to say my foot is recovering! And my lesson has been learned.

I go walking tonight. 2 miles per my training. I'll be wearing the "right" socks, as well as gauze on my foot. Hoping it continues to heal and doesn't get worse!

Love, Mo

0 comments: