CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

1 LB Down

Finished day 1 of phase 1 southbeach. It went really well. I wasn't hungry and didn't have those horrible afternoon sugar cravings. Honestly, I am in a better mood when I'm eating healtier.

It was nice getting on the WII Fit this morning, not worried about it yelling at me for gaining weight. Obviously, I have a long way to go, but I'm on the road!! Happily, on the road to being healthier, losing weight and getting more active!

Blake's best friend Matthew is back in Texas and I couldn't be happier! He has really missed his friendship the last 3 months. Matthew's coming for the weekend and I haven't seen Blake so excited in a long time. It just shows how important friends are!

We have our first leadership social for Team in Training Saturday. I'm excited to get to know the other mentor's better. I have 3 new team members to call this week!

-Mo

0 comments: