CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Going Good, Day 8 down 9 lbs

So last year when I started South Beach in Feb, I was pretty consistant until July, and had lost 25 pounds. Like so many other times in my life, I fell off the wagon, and was making 1/2 attempts to be "eating right". While finding any excuse I could to "eat bad, cause I deserved it!" The result was gaining a lot of weight back, while my hubby was still losing, GO Bear! Anyways to make a long story short, when I started back on South Beach Last week, I was still down 12 pounds from my original weight (Last FEB). Today, I am down 9 pounds, a total of 22 pound from last year. I'm glad I have been able to make up so much of the ground I had lost over the last 6 months. I'm happy to be on this side, excited to continue on the right path, and feeling great to have my pants "BIG" instead of snug! Life is good.

I'm reading "No need for Speed" by John " The Penguin" Bingham. What a great book for those who want to start running. My goal is to run one day!! It will start with a walk/run combination, probably a lot more walking at the begining. He's an incredible author. Really puts things I've been thinking about myself into perspective and it's nice to know I'm not alone. I have to go, but will talk more about his book later.

My team in training kick off is tomorrow!! I'm so excited, a little nervous to meet everyone, but can't wait!
-Mo

0 comments: