CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Team in Training Season 2!

I'm so thrilled and excited to share that I have not only signed up for a second season of Team in Training, but signed up to be part of their leadership team. I will be serving as one of the mentor's for the summer season!

I had my first informational meeting last Thursday, and it was amazing! I really feel such a strong bond towards TNT! It is definetly what I am mean't to be doing. I loved sharing my story about Griffin and how much TNT means to me. I loved meeting the new people.

I can't wait for this season to officially start. I've started getting off my lazy but and walking again. I'll be glad to have that routine back, happy to inspire my teammates, but most importantly be thrilled to raise money for Blood cancers, so that one day, mom's like me won't have to lose their child to cancer!
-Mo

0 comments: